3rd week of flowering. Leaf problem please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ihaveaids, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Been giving these plants this bloom fert 0-10-10, but gave them a Tbsp instead of teaspoon, so that might be one reason why but have been giving them plain water for about week now. Please help

Attached Files:

2. Relax! THey look very fine, but I promise you they could use more light.
    The yellow leafs are normal in 3rd week of flower.
    The wobbely leaf is prob because of the bigger spoon of bloom.
    About the light: It looks like youre in the first week of flower and not the 3rd. You prob gonna flower for 11 weeks with that light, and not get very much. Pliz consider to switch to a 400 hps atleast!
    But, look healthy!
    Happy growing!

3. Thanks Yeah after this grow I'm going to get 400w hps. You have any suggestion's on what brand is good or what lights worked good for you

4. [quote name='"ihaveaids"']Thanks Yeah after this grow I'm going to get 400w hps. You have any suggestion's on what brand is good or what lights worked good for you[/quote]

If you are on a budget, htgsupply.com has one for $120 I believe. Really an awesome deal for new equipment. I bought the 250w one for 117 and I had no problems with it. I wouldn't spend more than that on a hobby/personal grow. Your end result will be the same.

5. Would it be alright if I switched my current light set up which is 68w, 40w, and 5 23w all cfl to a 400 hps or should I just wait till my next grow

6. I think it'd be better to switch to a 400 now you'll get denser buds and bigger yield

7. Got a question so when I watered my plants 10 mins later the leafs stuck like straight up. Is this a ph problem

Attached Files:

8. I got a question after I water my plants I notice the leafs stuck straight up, is this a ph problem.

9. lol, thats the best problem you could have AFAIK.

That means they were diggin the drink u gave them, they needed it.

10. Looks like nute problem check ph for lock out I had the same problem flush with ph balanced 6.8-7.0 water RO is best ill post pics in a few days of my latest grow good luck