3rd week into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buzz128, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Please feel free to comment or give me advice.:wave:

Attached Files:

• 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      657.4 KB
      Views:
    • 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      622.9 KB
      Views:
    • 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      340.6 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      608.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks great their fella, except your leaving us with no information whatsoever about your setup, if we wanted to see pictures we'd use google images xD you know what i mean

3. What strain are they?

4. I'm sorry guys...

2: AK48
    1:jock horror
    1:wonder woman

I m using happy frog soil.
    GH flora and micro, liquid karma, flora nectar pineapple rush, sm90, and aquashield every 30 dais.

light: 400w hps

:)

5. looking good! think about using a pk booster for 1 week in week 5 of flower.

6. #6 buzz128, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thx man! what would u use? and when should I start flushing?

:)

7. there are any number of products out there. canna is ok, house and garden have great stuff! flushing? do a search, plenty of info. here on that subject.

8. #8 buzz128, Jun 16, 2011
    yeah I have been looking about flushing and I'm not clear on when 2 weeks before harvest is :( I mean I'm in the 3rd week of flowering and I'm not really sure how long they need to be ready.

9. trichomes will tell you when they are ready...

10. Plants are looking great. A little jealouse. I'm still trying to sex my plants and it's been two weeks and I still can't tell. It would seem that my plants are taking a longer than usual.

11. #12 buzz128, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011

Thanks man I followed ur advice and got the microscope and it is so fun to have it lol
    the trichomes are clear so they need more time, should I start flushing?
    here are some pics with the light on tho...

Attached Files:

12. #13 buzz128, Jun 21, 2011
    Thx man and I hope your plants are doing good... were u able to sex them yet?

13. Looking good, how long did you veg them?

14. Lookin good man..Excited for harvest pics!

15. Looking good. I am growing Jock Horror also.

16. thx guys:)

I think they were on 18/6 for 4 weeks
    actually they were on a hydro setup but they got root rot cos of the water temperature so I lost like 3 to 4 weeks with no new grow...

17. Thx Elvis.

In what period of grow are your plants?

I'd love to see your pics....

18. Looking tasty. Start your flush like 2 weeks before harvest. I use 5 gal containers, and I usually run like 20-30 gallons through them. Some people will say that you should use 3 gal. for every gal. of soil. Only have to ph the last 5 gallons or so. Then for the last 2 weeks I only feed with filtered, ph'ed water. No nutes. Does the job for me. Hope this helps a little. Make sure to get us some harvest pics.

19. 8th week of flowering. You can check my pictures in my grow journal .(1st link in my signature )