3rd Week - Flowering Any tips?[pics inside]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by multiphrenic, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Hi guys!

Third week or so flowering. One sativa and one indica (Honey Bee and Super Lemon Haze from Barney's Farm) in here (plus a little one in the front just recently moved in but ignore her for now)

400w setup, a squirrel fan with carbon filter in a 3.5x4x5 room and an osc fan.
    DWC grow, with dutch nutrient formula feedings once a week.
    Temps fairly steady mid 70s to 80s. No curling or burning and leaves look a nice dark green (they look yellow under the HPS light)

I've been doing this for a year or so and am doing 'okay' but I'd like bigger buds so any tips from the pros to get me to the next level would be greatly appreciated!!!

cheers!!:hello:

Attached Files:

2. What do you mean feeding once a week? And for three weeks not alot of progress going on i hope your not giving straight water jn dwc

3. Nutes once a week with full flush of water. I am using tap water...

4. That defeats the purpose of useing dwc no wonder why u have no buds yet you should always have full str nutes

5. what about trimming? are these too bushy?

6. Any major trimming on a flowering plant will retard growth of flowers and go to fix the cuts you just made on it. Want to trim as little as possible and tie or bend if you need to.

7. #8 birdcheep, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    yeah im 3 weeks as of yesterday on a 200 watt grow and my buds are actually pronounced buds and starting to produce a fair amount of frost on the buds/leaves. you need to be feeding the shit out of those buds at 3 weeks in man. this is the optimal time to start a serious feeding schedule.

other than that i believe the plants look great just missin your weed man!!

also like prepper said dont cut .. tie shit down with rubber bands or something the more you cut the longer she takes to bud . you want her to be buddin hard now.

8. The buds will develop differently from strain to strain and some take longer, your plants look fine. They will get buds, just be patient and keep feeding. You don't need to flush once a week, but I garuntee that by week 7 or 8 you will have buds. Just because you don't have buds by week 3 that means nothing.

9. thanks purp and everyone else...it is still early. i just see some of the massive buds out here and wonder what more could i be doing.

i'll try feeding more often and see how she takes the extra nutes.

10. Try bumping it to feeding once every 5 days, while still feeding at full strength. That should speed some growth up.

11. I feed once a week, only flushing when I change from Veg to flower and at the end of the flowering before harvesting.

12. all in all you have done great so far just keep up the good work your girls appreciate it. :)

and soon enough you will too : D