Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3rd trip to Denver - need a couple recommendations

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Grinder12000, May 13, 2018.

1. Trip #3 to Denver from the Midwest - we have our favorites but always looking for recommendations to try.

We will be getting
    1. Super Lemon Haze
    2. L'Eagle Eagle (our #1 fav)
    3. Granddaddy Purple
    4. GSC
    5. Bruce Banner
    6. Death Star

Always look for a good BUZZ - recommendations? White Fire (WiFi?) Dark Star?

2. Colorado's known for Casey Jones I've never smoked it but it's on all the TV shows when they show Colorado I would say if they've got some good Gorilla Glue I would look at that

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Really you should not be going looking for strains lol just go and get whatever looks good and smells good. Hit Verde Natural you won't be disappointed.

4. Ummm - 100% look good AND smell good. That strategy will get you a lot of boring weed. I've heard many good things about Gorilla Glue. I can get that at The Joint, one of our stops (and a great car wash next door - REALLY needed after 1000 mile road trip - BUGS)

5. You should try some 303 kush. Got some driving through and that stuff is absolute the whole container was caked with kief when I opened it.

6. Oh they all smell and look good? Ya ok, been to Colorado enough to know your full of shit. Seems as if your still in the aw factor of being able to pick out whatever from a storefront. In that case good luck if everything looks and smells that good to you, most of the shit in Colorado is dry tourist shitbud.

7. It was a freaking joke dude. Get off your high horse. Going on 50 years smoking and when all you see locally is brick weed anything that does not have seeds looks GREAT.