3rd Times the Charm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Shadow5, Feb 10, 2010.

1. This will be my 3rd go around I've read alot on forums and other site and i think i found the technique and setup for me finally.

First was the mini fridge its what got me going, but soon found out that needed more CFL's larger space and lights to be closer.

[​IMG]

Then I decided to make my own box with bigger space more lights, but ran into few minor problems Need better reflection on walls, heat build up, and still more space.

[​IMG]

So i cut the top off built another section added it on covered my walls better, and built a light fixture for 2 lights (i planned on putting a 200w eqv. in)

[​IMG]

Then i did a lot more reading, thinking...and smoking and this is what i've come to...

[​IMG]

Im going to grow 1 plant under (5) 26w CFL's in a 3 Gallon Bucket with drain holes in SCROG method. Box Dimensions are 21"x21"x4' with the screen squares at 1 1/2" x 3"

[​IMG]

Changed the light fixture a bit and added my fan in the box for circulation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ive got 3 bag seeds in a towel in plastic bag germinating and i will pick the one i feel is the best and plant her in the 6" pot until she sprouts and then LST her until she almost reaches the screen (9" above soil) and transplant into the 3Gal bucket.

More pics when the seeds start to sprout...

2. Looks good.

What kind of soil are you using? Looks like you could use some perlite mixed in there...

3. Butterfield Farms Potting soil, dosn't give a ratio but it contains: Mushroom compost, Compost Manures, Peat Humus, Bark Fines, Sand, Perlite, Vericulite, and Dolomitic Limestone