3Rd Times A Charm

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by blackyblack, May 15, 2014.

1. Greetings! This will be my third grow. I had marginal success with the first, great success with the second (although yield was smaller than I would have liked) and hopefully this time will be the best yet. My set up is pretty standard, one 4x4x7 tent, one 1,000 watt switchable light, and the nutrients and pots pictured. The strain that I am trying is White Urkle which is Indica dominant and supposedly a high yielder. The clones are about two weeks old or so, I bought them a couple of days ago. I am going to top them soon, and was considering doing it today, but I figured i'd wait until they got a little older. Any input regarding topping is greatly appreciated. Anyway, we'll see how things go. Oh yeah, the other plants pictured are some purple disel clones I got a few weeks ago. I had 5 but 3 of them died and the remaining two got spider mite infestation. I treated them today and they may be returning to the tent once I am satisfied all the little bastards have met their demise. Reporting back with progress!

Attached Files: