3rd Posting, Anyone Got an Answer?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Big C, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Looking For Himalaya Gold Info Please \t\t\t
    \t\t\t<hr style="color: rgb(236, 252, 178);" size="1"> \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\tHi All

Bought Himalaya Gold feminized seeds from Green House Seeds today in my local head shop. They were only €25 for 5 seeds. The guy in the shop told me they are so cheap because they are trying to compete with Dutch Passion seeds. I recently bought a pack of Blueberry feminized Dutch Passion seeds in the same shop for €130 for 10.

I was wondering if anyone else has:
    • Grown this strain
    • Smoked Himalaya Gold
    Any advice would be a great help.
    \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

2. Nope, sorry bro.

nanu nanu

3. I have smoked it years ago. I might be wrong but I think its a cross of himalayan and acapulco gold. It could be crossed with malawi gold also or another sativa.

Himalayan(mountains) is the region where it originates, this was popular years ago and how they first classified strains, gold meaning probably crosed with a sativa and was usually acapulco gold, at least in the past. Hindu kush, afghani, thai, mexican, jamaican the list goes on but now its crazy names like Willie Nelson or ak47. Should be good stuff, probably indica dominant but a mix and thats always nice. Let us know how it turns out.

4. no info Big C. just had to comment on how nice it would be to walk into a head shop and buy seeds. I'm looking forward to my government taking it's head out of it's ass on this issue. looking forward to your report on that grow, peace.