3Rd Indoor Grow In A Grow Tent....

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GreenMan420%, May 28, 2013.

1. This is my 3rd go around at indoor growing, had good success each time but each time its getting better, that's what I like about growing its a never ending learning process especially if your growing different strains a lot...
    \nMy set up is a 4.9 x 4.9 x 6.7 ft grow lab grow tent. I really like the tent it has been working well for me.
    For lighting I use a 400 Watt  Ceramic Metal Halide bulb by Philips Mastercolor during early weeks of vegging then I incorporate the 1000 Watt HPS Eye Hortilux Enhanced grow spectrum bulb. This has proven to be plenty of light Im getting around 140 to 150 thousand Lumens using these two bulbs.
    \nIm using Fox Farm's Ocean Forrest soil in 10 gal. pots.. Ive used minimum fertilizers starting with Fox Farm Grow Big for veg. and then moving on to the Fox Farm Open Sesame then to Beastie Bloomz, and then to Cha Ching during flowering and budding. I also used a composting tea during vegging and have been adding small amounts of molasses for soil health during flowering... 
    \nI also use a home made CO2 generator with warm water yeast and sugar in a jug with a few holes in the top you need to shake up the mixture daily to help promote the CO2 being released... I just hang it in the grow tent so that the CO2 slowly seeps out into the air...
    \nI obtained seeds from The Attitude Seed Bank on line I have used them to order three times now no problems or complaints seeds all came in the original breeder packs as requested... Plus they always send you free seed samples I've gotten several nice new strains for free from them..
    \nPlants in attached images are White Russian, Iced Grapefruit, Laughing Buddha, Super Skunk, and last but not least Lemon Skunk... I've learned that good seed genetics makes all the difference in the world...
    Plants are four weeks into flowering here....
    I hope this might help anyone trying to do a smaller indoor grow for themselves.. 
    Group photo.jpg Ice Grapefruit.jpg White russian 2.jpg White Russian.jpg

2. Impressive! !! I also ordered seeds from attitude. ..and im extremely happy so far . Ill be subbing to this now . Cheers bro

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thx bro appreciate it... What strains did you get from the Attitude?

4. Nice grow my man! They are looking great. This is what I would love to do if I ever lived by myself. Great setup. What were your first two grows? Same size and setup? What size fan are you using? That 1000W is gonna be freakin hot.

5. Thanks I appreciate that.. For fans I'm using two 4 inch in line fans I believe their about 170 CFM. One fan is attached to the hoods of the lights to help air cool them and pull that wicked heat from the 1000 watter out of there.... the other fan is pulling my exhaust air out and to refresh the air in the grow tent. This is the same setup I used the last times, it works great only using about 80 to 100 hundred dollars a month in electric.. For keeping the heat under control I also have a small window unit A/C in the room and I pipe some of the cool air right into the grow tent.. Im able to maintain a nice 78 degrees in the tent this way... You can get some nice yields out of a tent like this its only 4.9 x 4.9 x 6.7 dimensions.. Good luck with your grow... This is the first time i went with a smaller number of plants and used 10 gallon pots the 10 gallon pots made a BIG difference.... Be easy out there...

6. Beautiful setup. Gorgious plants. Great luck! Doing a single plant myself, for personal medication. But this is huge for a micro :p

7. Youll have quite a bit to trim up and smoke here soon! Nice plants man!!