3rd Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrgreenthumb13, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Alright guys so this is my third grow, I just finished my last harvest and was a little disappointed. I didn't see a big difference in my bud from my first grow to the second. my main goal is to get big dense nugs just like everyone else.

for now I'm working with a dr 90, 3x3x6 grow tent. carbon filter, vortex fan, and 400w hps.

should i bump my light up to a 600 you guys think?
    also im using house and garden in coco. would you guys recommend me staying with it or changing mediums and nutrients?

2. I managed a 600W in a 3x3 so you should have no problem there. Can't speak about coco since I've never used it.

3. what kind of seeds you workin with? H&G are good from what I hear so maybe you just need an indica dom strain they get nice big buds..also make sure you get your light as close as you can

4. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']what kind of seeds you workin with? H&G are good from what I hear so maybe you just need an indica dom strain they get nice big buds..also make sure you get your light as close as you can[/quote]

I'm working with clones as always. Always good clones. Was thinking about going and using advance nutrients. Ya I try to get them as close as possible, but with my 400 it's pretty hot, I couldn't imagine a 600 that close. But I usually keep them like 6 inches away

5. I would go with a 600 - I would def. have ventilation also. If you want dense nugs, put a co2 boost bucket in there, you will love the results. LST does wonders also.

6. [quote name='"JonJonJon"']I would go with a 600 - I would def. have ventilation also. If you want dense nugs, put a co2 boost bucket in there, you will love the results. LST does wonders also.[/quote]

I have no co2 running right now. What's the best way to incorporate it?