3rd grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by melvin147, Apr 28, 2013.

1. #1 melvin147, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    Hey everyone ive decided to try out 25ltr aeropots with gold label soil growing big buddha blue cheese.

Im using a 1.2 meter square 6ft high grow tent,
    Using an air-cooled 600w HPS light.. 2 medium sized oscillating fans for circulation. Temp will be between 24.5-26.5 degreesC hum around 55%.

Im going to aim for a 6week veg on 24 hour light not going to set a harvest time just going to watch the trichs..

Nutes i shall be using are
    Veg: house and garden roots excelurator and ionic grow and then when i switch too 12/12 im thinking of using fox farm open sesame beastie buds and cha-ching havent tried any of these on my other grows also im using a ScRog and going to take of bottom 20-30% maybe wk 3-4 then i was thinking of finning 7 days after that and switching then around wk 6 going to lst when needed.

If anybody has any advice or tips of any kind they would be much appreciated thanks and happy smoking :)

2. Anybody lol

3. 24 hour light cycle? For the whole veg or what?

4. Yeah 24hr for veg and 12/12 flower

5. #5 aj69420g, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    I wouldnt do 24 for more than 2 weeks they need darkness to stretch for light. Thats when they do the most growth is when they are looking for light. So 2 weeks of 24 is good. but after that i throttle down to 20/4 then 18/6. If your scrogging you def want some dark time so those bitches fill the screen in and you can prune back a few times to fill it in properly.

Then I wouldnt touch fox farm I used them for years until I found Hesi. I'd use there whole line start to finish man. If you cant afford it do what I did, I got the Veg nutes with the super vit which is 25 amino acids and vitamins like liquid energy for dark cycles. Then when flower came I got there bloom nutes. Then when flower was about 4 weeks in i got the phosphorus plus which is amazing.

as far as harvesting. Heres how my 12 ops of experience taught me. I watch these specific things in this order. Color of buds pistils, If Pistils have receded, and finally the trichs.

If your pistils are white, the buds can still swell and it wont taste as good as it can, if they are giving you the chance to swell take that chance. So waiting for it to ripen is important.
    This happens when hairs turn orange then curl into the buds. This means the buds are done growing. Now you watch you trichs. At this point trichs should be almost all cloudy and you watch them for your specific desired amount of amber trichs.

Thats just how I do it. But if you wanna see my results I just chopped a gimpy one I had in the corner and its dank. pix are in my journal along with my grow. My lst guide has some good tips too if you need anything.

6 weeks of veg sounds like your on the right track especially with the scrog. I'd add the screen in around week 2-3 of veg so you can have 3 solid weeks of pruning and filling it in good before your stretch period in early flower. During week 2,3 When they are as tall as you want them. I'd recommend Bushmaster or Stack for height control. Mine stopped growing tall and began swelling very rapidly with the bushmaster imitation I use called 'Stack'. Got a good amount of swelling time in because of it. and Many new colas formed in that time period that I thought would be gimpy and small but are like entire eighths now! It makes puff balls form everywhere more than you want most times. so its all about dosing the whole plant with bushmaster, then when little shiit starts growing below the screen or canopy of leaves you chop it right away. That keeps the new growth only in the canopy. That bushmaster ISNT cheap its like 90$ a bottle, but I tell you if you have it and know what it does and how to use it its worth every penny.

Anything else you wanna ask let me know I'm here and literally watching grass grow..

6. Thanks for the info mate thats a well detailed response man.. Yeah i will defiantly try the light cycle and im gna read more about the lst and bottoming.. I checked out your pics those bitchs r boom ;)

7. Forgot to say check my profile and take a gander at my 2nd go lol was ok 10.5z from 4

8. Well put.