3rd grow. Start of week 4 in flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Anonymust420, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Just posting my progress.

Running 8 plants in gallon fabric pots and 10 plants in solo cups lol I could bring my self to kill them so I’m tryin no to see if they will make it through flower in a solo cup lol I have two led lights both viparspectras. One 350w (135w actual) and a 450w (200w actual). No carbon filter. One fan that’s stays on 24/7. I’m using fox farms ocean forest soil and fox farms soil nute trio. Watered at 6.5 regular water and 6.5 with nutes. My tent is packed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. sweet, I would think you can get around 300grams from that :weed:

3. Well my last grow I had 5 plants. 3 that we’re as tall as ones I have now and two that stayed small and I got just about 7 ounces off of those so I’m hoping for a good amount this go round with all the extra plants. Next grow I’m gonna order some chem dog from growers choice. This strain is blue cheese I believe.

4. I was just estimating by grams per W with those Viparspectra lights because I also have some, although the TC600 and the normal 600 unit. Your plants also look very healthy and nice even canopy. If you want more yield get better lights, that is the most important variable in terms of yield. QBs, Spider Farmer or even Mars Hydro will all have higher gram per W yield than blurple. Viparspectra also released some new LED boards with better spectrum and penetration.

5. How do you water?

6. lol they drink drink lol I’ve been trying to avoid letting my them get too dry. Don’t wanna stress them. My last grow I was watering every two to three days with 5 plants. With all these plants though I’ve been watering every other day to every day. Usually two gallons straight water. Two solo cups full each plant. The plants in solo cups get watered every day at least twice a day as they dry hella fast. Then when I give nutes it’s just one gallon with each plant in the 3 gallon pots getting one full cup and the plants in solo cups get less than half a solo cup.