3rd grow, silver haze, 5 females

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by preluda97, Nov 11, 2008.

1. sum more

Attached Files:

2. Damn thats a nice ass plant for CFL ...

Good work man....

Keep it up ...

Best Regards EazyGreen ....:D:D:D

3. about 1 month 4 weeks, gonna let em flower for about 2-3 more weeks..., been flushing for about 25 days now

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awsome crystals man. :hello:

How did you fix your watering problem?

5. im going to water them sunday before i leave, and my roomate will be here to water them on the 30th... soo between the 22-30 me and my other roomate will have to switch turns driving out i guess...

So i decided on jan 1st is when were going to chop

6. Awsome!:hello:

7. subscribing

8. So im going to go check on my kids tomorrow at the apt. umm my roomate took regular size poland spring bottles and put water in em, poked a tiny hole in the cap and buried the top into the soil of the pots upside down to make a self watering system. I will take some pics of it, but hopefully it works.

The oxygen in the soil should build pressure up in the bottle which would release water as needed according to the soil and plants. Hopefully it works out and doesnt kill them. This is temporary for the week, and if things dont go the right way we expect, then i assume we may chop a few days early.

Tell me if you think the poland spring bottle self water system is a good idea and do i make sense by how im explaining it?

Attached Files:

9. Alright guys, so i will have pictures up tomorrow of my poland spring bottle self watering system... easy and simple, lets hope it works

10. Alright here it is, tell me what you guys think???

Attached Files:

11. no comment. :devious:

12. hehe , looking good i've seen simular watering tools for sale , yes it makes complete sense. Good Luck bro

13. keep up the good work!

14. Thats funny, I just saw the "aqua-globes" commercial earlier today. Same principle.

I have a question.

In the first pic. I dont know if its the small buds on the three on the left but the plant on the far right looks way beefier than the rest. How Come?

On Jan. 1st, how far along will it be?

Good Luck.

15. Yes the one on the right is far ahead of the game than the others... im not really quite sure since all of the plants were rotated around multiple times a day every day.

It could be a problem with the soil? The front plant in the left is not far behind, but the two plants in the back definately have a mild manganese or zinc deficiency from small brown spots and wrinkled leaves at the top that slighty turn a yellowish green. Maybe placing the fan directly onto the plants at a younger age until flowering could have stressed them pretty bad? im really not sure, however i would really like to find that out. However I have been flushing for about 4 weeks as of now.

So obviously we will be chopping the two front ones before the back two, unless we are limited for time because i need to find someone to rent out my room for the upcoming spring semester.

I hope everything works out great. This is one of my successful journals!!!!!:hello:

Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks for your time guys

16. Looking real good Preluda, and that water concept makes sense to me so I hope it works for you. haha And if you lived near me I'd rent out the room.

17. Plants look great man., Nice work.

18. Alright guys, so the plant that was doing the best was chopped and we have about a quarter off of it. We still have 3 more to chop and they arent ready yet, so soon enough ill let you know how it comes out.

The smoke is really good, i took one bong rip and was ripped. I havent been smoking at all because im job searching, but i coudlnt turn down one rip.

Below is a lil pic of one of the colas on the plants we will be chopping in the near future.

And on the way, 4 O.G. Kush plants just beginning to bud.

Attached Files: