3rd grow - multiple strain grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by teddyc, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #1 teddyc, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    howdy howdy! just takin my wake n bake real quick.....:bongin:. ok, i'm not goin to have really any pictures till i see some action (most just got planted). but for the sake of starting my journal here here we go! I got Lemon Skunk and Blackjack vegged outside at around 2-3 feet, bout to put those into flowering (my grow room is almost built, 9x8 space, lovely), i did take 6 clones from each yesterday as well.

I just planted: Yumbolt 47, mk-ultra, sensi star, sour kush. i have a sour cream still germinating (the little bastard is taking a minute). all are fem and i will be cloning them all when i get there.

As for equipment, two 150w hps, one 50w led, 200w cfl. will be adding a 400w hps soon. Like i said, sorry i wont be havin many pictures comin these first few days, but ill try an get one of my beauties outside and post it later.:cool:

2. ok on the right is the lemon skunk, on the right blackjack.
    better look at the lemon
    and a better look at the blackjack

Attached Files:

3. damn almost 50 views and no love lol i guess i will just sit back and enjoy this fat roor rip of blackjack :bongin:

4. Wow teddy, I give you props on your grow.
    Were your Lemon Skunk + BlackJack fully grown outside?
    Yeah dude, I'm sub'd. You have some nice stuff going on here!
    Keep updating with as much pics and possible bro.

5. Looking good so far, Teddy! :hello: That pair looks quite happy and healthy!

I've been thinking I should get some Lemon Skunk going. I guess I'll see how it turns out for you.

So are you planning to veg those twelve clones and 5 new strains outside and eventually move them inside into 12/12 with the other two?

6. Thanks Blunt! and no they werent. at first i had them in a tiny 1x4 veg closet, but due to the dryness i attracted spider mites. nearly wiped out the two plants you see now (and almost wiped out my last harvest at the time cuz of a fan i brought from the other room, i cleaned the fan but still got screwed by bringing mites in the flower room with it). the bj was completely fucked from the mites but with some tlc i brought her back. the lemon skunk has been resilient though.

thanks for takin a look man:smoke:

7. Hey mx! thanks for stoppin by. she is a rapid grower and stinks like hell already. for the clones im going to veg them in my room i just built (have a buddy growing my clones up for the time being) and bud 3 in at a time to create some perpetual growth. but yeah eventually everything will be flowering together :)

8. daaamn those things looks more like little trees, look at those stems haha
    nice plants, build a treehouse in those fuckers when you flower them:D

9. im growing lemon skunk i paid £4.80 each feminised seed i let it veg 4 3week and its been sexing 4 about 2week now 1ov them stretched a bit but i think they good 4 my 1st grow my picks 010.jpg the middle 1 is( no name)cheese and sensi star strain i havent seen any 1 else growing this i can onley find a pick of a little bud no pick of full plant

10. thanks for comin by jed:wave:! haha i will for sure, ill be campin out in those treetops!

11. nice first attempt! alot better then my first run at growing. that cheese is lookin seeeexy, treat her well :)

12. quick update. just checked my new seedlings. they are close to breakin through the surface of the soil. the lemon skunk has already grown a few more inches since the last pic, ill try and post today or tomorrow.

13. Hey Teddy, :D:wave:your plants are looking good and healthy. Little trees they are. :D:hello: I hope my Ls does as well as yours! :smoking:

14. #14 teddyc, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2010
    for sure buzz, we will have to compare buds when the time comes. on a different note... went and picked up a ton of panda paper today and some fox farms big bloom. last harvest just ran tiger bloom, excited to see how the big bloom mixed with the tiger bloom works. IF i can hang my lights up tomorrow, ill take a pic of my new completed room :)

15. i would have pictures by now of my new set up but my sister has gone to study abroad in Japan and has taken our digital camera with her :(. just waiting for a homie of mine to bring his by and ill have some shots for everybody:D

16. fuck still havent been able to get ahold of a camera, but anyway. the LS and BJ have been in 12/12 for a week now and are bout to get there second shot of nutes (foxfarms tiger and big bloome). theyve already grown quite a bit more since put into 12/12. cant wait to see some definitive buds form up

17. well this sucks not having a camera still... will have one in 4 days though, the countdown begins

18. Lokkin good so far, bet they look better by now

2 days until a camera am i right :b

19. camera will be back in my possession within hours. will have pics up tonight:D:D

20. Pics? :poke:

BTW - Happy Friday! :)