3rd Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Nasty Nate P, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Well after taking the last couple months off due to legal issues.... I am starting another grow. My first grow hermied(all 24 of them), 2nd grow was stolen by the state(illegal search and seizure),Hopefully 3rd times a charm. I'm starting with 12 white LSD and 12 Kandy Kush in my cloner along with 4 back yard diesel, 2 Cindy 99, and 4 blue Cindy from seed. I have attached starting images and as of today I have been in the cloner for 5 days so hopefully another week and I'll be ready for the titan.

Attached Files:

2. So I woke up on day 7 and I lost a clone last night it shriveled up and died... The remaining clones are looking good although starting to yellow and I removed a handful of the bottom yellowing leaves that pulled right off. They are starting to root as each one has a roots starting, about a mm or 2. My seedlings are doing great as well and I FIM'd 6 of the 9. The Cindy's are still tiny and seem to be taking their time so they were left as is. In about a week, hopefully, the clones will be ready for the ebb and flow and DWC transfers.... Pics to come soon

3. sub'd.

excited to see how the Cindy99's do. i have some of those seeds i plan on running in a few months.

4. [quote name='"Sterner"']sub'd.

excited to see how the Cindy99's do. i have some of those seeds i plan on running in a few months.[/quote]

The Cindy's are weak, as in rooting and growing up. They are really slow. I started them 2 weeks ago and they are only 2" and the others I started, Cindy Blues(C99 x Blueberry) and the Back Yard Diesel(Northern Lights x NY Sour Diesel x secret)with them have been already went from a 8oz cup to a 16oz cups and they are ready for 1 gallon pots. Hopefully the Cindy's catch up. See the pic....But either way they still have to be sexed then they will be cloned....the process begins...lol

Attached Files:

5. Clones are looking worse by the day...SMH. 10 days in the cloner and I dumped the res today. I refilled the cloner with 2 gallons of fresh RO water and dropped PH to 5.6. I am not sure why they are yellowing so bad. Upon the initial cloner setup 1ml of Rapid Start and one drop of Super Thrive were added and ph was dropped to 5.6, so its not like I'm over nuteing hem. Roots have started on the clones I hope they make it. Other than that the dirt is doing excellent. The 2 Cindy's, 4 BYD, and 3 Cindy Blues are doing great and have been FIM'ed. See photos and any comments or suggestions appreciated

Attached Files:

6. So today I transplanted the BYD, and the Cindy Blues to 2.5 Gallon pots. I am posting a before and after pic. I also added some donated Double diesel and Original Sour Diesel. Patience is a virtue at this point

Attached Files:

7. I added a sour OG that was donated to me. It is in sad condition and will be placed under the T5's to see if this vine.... That's right vine will come back. Other than that the kids are growing up slow and strong. Hopefully they will be ready for sexing in a week or so. Updated pic of current stock. 4 BYD, 4 Cindy Blues, 2 Cindy's to be sexed. I also scored some LA Confidental and grape ape today. Great salad. Tic Toc on my patience clock

Attached Files:

8. The seedlings have been popped for about a month now and are receiving nutes starting the next watering. Updates on nutes on next update.

Attached Files:

9. Everything is going great. And outta the first 5 plants to be sexed (4 BYD AND 1 Cindy blue) all of them came back female. 2 clones off each of them were taken and they look great. I still have to sex 2 cindys and 2 Cindy blues but those are going to wait another month or so to be sexed and hopefully will turn into mothers. As for nutrients I am mixing 10 gallons at a time and am adding 50ml cal mag, 100ml of floralicious, and 1/2 the recommended flora bloom for the flowering 5. The veging dirt is getting 5 gallons mixed at a time and are receiving 25ml cal mag, 50ml floralicious and 2 drops of super thrive. The sage & sour and BYD will be transferred to the UC and the ebb and flow this coming weekend provided they continue to explode in the cloner. Updated photos below

Attached Files:

10. nice selection of mums NNP. how much room do you have to flower in ?
    subbed
    middy

11. It's about a 12x12 give or take a couple sq "

12. Mr. Cindy blue was pulled from flower room as the girls didn't like him. His 2 clones were removed and replaced with another Cindy blue and she is going to be sexed.

13. you still have the c99's?

14. Yeah the 99's are growing very slow I still have them ready to take clothes off Sexo next round

15. Updated BYD photos

Attached Files:

16. So I have a couple more pictures of the BYD's and I am worried about 1 hermie that may be in the 4. All the beans are the same strain and one looks totally different. It almost looks like it is developing balls on the buds. I'll give it another day and then I am going to pull it. It's the photo with the long skinny colas. Notice the difference between that and the photo of the dense nug. The last photo is of the sour OG that I revived...lol

Attached Files:

17. can you get better close up pic's of the problem plant ?
    middy

18. Yea I will when my lights come back on

19. The blueberry backyard diesel will be chopped this weekend

Attached Files:

20. looking nice Nat,
    are the trich's nice and amber now ?
    middy