3Rd Grow, 1St Hydro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rsxboosted, May 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i decided to switch from soil to dwc bubble buckets, i have 4 white rhino from greenhouse that just got put in the buckets. using 4, 5 gallon buckets with hydroton. I germed them under 24 wat floro in rapid rooters. My grow tent consists of a 4x4x7 tent with a 1000 watt mh for veg and 1000 watt hps for flower. I havre a 6" fan and carbon scrubber as an exhaust, and a 4" inline fan for an intake. My nutes are the fox farm line big bloom tiger bloom and grow big. I will post pics in the morning and keep this updated. Any expierenced fellow growers, please feel free to give me some hints, tips or any comment. Thanks.

2. Hey sorry took so long for pics. Just put in the buckets, the ballast is on 50% waiting on the exhaust fan, should be here today. Tell me what you all think

Attached Files:

3. Hey guys iinstalled my 6 in exhaust fan and im still having heat problems!!! Highest iseen so far was 90 any suggestions please help!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Just an update, 6 days after being put in bubble buckets, looking pretty good, had to ho buy an air conditioner to keep the temps down but seems to be doing well

Attached Files:

5. Morning after my first res change. What are my plants in the back doing? Please help

Attached Files:

6. Update: 3 weeks from seed.

Attached Files:

7. Man, that one is just dominating the other two at this point.

8. Haha I know! Its been out growing all of them since it germed. She is by far growing at a very rapid rate, and loving the nutes, i have 4 total.

Haha, yea, don't know what I was thinking there.

10. I understand that one is captivating lol. But here is an update. A month qnd 2 days. The little ones are starting to take off. There coming on slowly but surley.

Attached Files:

11. Update. 2 days into flowering

Attached Files: