3rd Grow 1st DWC Grow MH/HPS 600w

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by davidsmokes, Feb 12, 2009.

1. run em with plain ph'd water for a day or two every month to get rid of that curling shit

2. wut curling shit? lol

3. the edges of your leaves are curling up, or the fringes of the leaves are standing up

4. I may be mistaken, but I think I read in Marijuana Horticulture that the fringes standing up is due to overheating.

5. #25 Unclenugs, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    yep, agreed. some very mild heat stress. My guess is that it gets up to around 80-85 degrees in there? Its not too bad, and it's only a couple leaves, so don't even worry about it. If you dont have a fan in there, it might be a good idea.

plants look great by the way!

6. Your good man starving your plants won't fix anything. I would say if you have gotten this far and they look as good as yours do , some very minor heat stress won't ruin anything. On the other hand... Temps , Humidity and Good air exhange/bubbles are the #1 contributing factor to healthy and vigorous growth.

So maybe you should be looking into a permanent fix ;) If you are getting those kinds of problems?

7. Got some new pics for you all we are 3 weeks and 4 days into flowering and they are looking nice! Added another big fan for heat stress from the HPS bulb. Didnt really have much of a heat problem with my MH but anywho here they are hope you like. Not a great camera and no photo editing so pretty basic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. woah, man, those buds got huge really fast! wow man, looks like you're gonna have some fat buds come harvest!

9. I cant freaking wait till harvesting time.. Sorry about the one that went trans gender on your ass. LOL. Thanks again for all the glass purchases. I will have your slide done very soon.
    -Peace

10. how loud are your airpumps? it looks like you have the tetra whisper 100s? I'm thinking about the same model but am conscerned about noise....

11. rotflmao...
    what the hell, dude... make sure you know whats up before giving advise, your way off here, as unclean and hypshot are correct..imo.
    that is heat stress and a circulating fan should take care of the issue,

looking good my friend...

12. its not bad they are all going to make noise but its bearly noticeable with the fans running as well.. I have a 100 and a 60 on the bucket right now...seems after a while they stop putting out as much air...sucks