3rd graders caught smoking pot

Discussion in 'General' started by iSmokeLI, Jan 25, 2011.

1. roswell is one weird place man

2. When asked how often he used marijuana, the 3rd grader replied with "I hit it hard all the time"

3. Not surprised. I seen a kid no older than 10 walking in the cold the other day smokin a cig with someone who looked like an older brother maybe. Looked like he's been doin it for a while too

4. Its fucking society man...all these fucking campaigns to stop drugs actually promote them imo

5. that's what grade i was when when I smoked a cigarette for the first time

6. Yea I've seen some of the youngin's smoking cigs and stuff around the schools way to young. It's not very very common but it does exist :(

7. Wow lol. I can't believe a 3rd grader said "I hit it hard a lot" hahaha

8. RIP IT UP 3RD GRADER, RIP IT UPPPPPP :smoke:

hah hah

9. Ahh ha ha ha ha ha I read that but didn't pay it any attention. Ahh man. I wish there was a video. I could only imagine how that conversation sounded

10. Damn... what is society coming too?:confused:

11. Wow at eight years old, I would have not even thought of smoking...

Kids these days!!

12. I had no idea of what marijuana was in 3rd grade. At the time i was worried because that was the first year i had to use dividers in my notebook. oh shit! :smoke:

13. I was soo pro D.A.R.E back then lol

14. I said I would never smoke weed ha ha. I meant it too. Or so I thought.....

15. Holy shit, that's way too young. That time of his life the kids should be concerned about hitting the books and playground hard, not weed. There's a time and place for everything, and 3rd grade really isn't tokin' time yet.

16. HAHA yeah i was against weed when i was around that age and guess what i smoke everyday now lol.

17. Exactly, I'm guessing this kid's older sibling smokes or something like that.
    But yeah, what 8 year old wants to get high hahah

18. id smoke with him lol he sounds like a grown ass third grader to me

i can just imagine a third grader in the bathroom sayin somethin like " AY NIGGGA SHUT THE DOOR WE GETTIN HIGH IN HERE"

19. If a lil kid told me that id slap him silly and put him in his place. These kids need to be punished, teach them a lesson. $100 says they smoke meth by 12.