Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3oz smiley face of mids, cool pic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dubsack22, Sep 21, 2009.

1. i once used the half baked DVD case and put a beard on dave chappelles face. outlined the whole dvd with weed.

2. Thats really cool. Nice pickup :).

3. lol made my day

4. i like to do it with nugs, i love seeing an oz of fresh dank lined up to spell out stuff or make a nice heady pic.

5. Dude, i did that exact same thing this friday! we smoked and took turns with the case like a wooly willy, i made an afro with sideburns and a beard, then we rolled up some joints and used them to replace the name tag in his hand, that was an awesome night :smoke:

6. lmao nice, looks like pretty good mids too

7. dude that is totally stoney.....awesome!

8. yeah, the brownies turned out pretty good, but this thursday im going to make firecrackers with some rhino that i picked up today. I lOVE EDIBLES :smoke: