Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3mos/daily use. Clean for 6 weeks - likelihood of passing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goldenpothos1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Hey everyone, to make this as short as I can- I was hospitalized for depression last August, after, I began to use cannabis as treatment for 3 mos/daily (flower only). I started to feel better so I stopped. Its been 43 days since last use as I am seeking employment. In my line of work, I am not able to have any metabolites in my system or I can be banned from ever working again in that field.

I have taken over 30 at home tests in 43 days, 3 of which were positive at 50ng. The past 2 weeks I have taken 3 multi-panel tests with a cut off of 15/ng - all of which I have passed.

I have also paid for a private lab test to determine if the metabolites are still in my body - but it has been over 48 hours and I still haven't heard back.

I need someone to share their thoughts with me, my anxiety is through the roof. I have a potential job offer and I may have to turn the offer down if I am still positive for metabolites.