Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3gs of some dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Got 5 for 80. Damn good shit around here. Finally found a good hookup for less than 25 a g. So pumpedd

Attached Files:

2. Where do you live man that's some expensive shit

3. #3 HipHopFiend, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Expensive as hell brother. Keep looking for a better connect...but other than that those are decent flowers.

4. Damn dude I feel for you man. I live in an expensive area as well and pay $20 a g for dank but I wouldn't pay $20 a g for that

5. Yah i pay $20 a g for mawuiie wauiwwie (idgaf how its spelt) or some really good shit. But no name dank is porbably worth $15 a g MAX

6. Looks like mids. 40 a qtr round here

7. i like your bubbler how much that run you?

8. #8 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ha bro I wish that was mine. It's a Jason lee pic that I got off of glass district. It has the red for fire blue for water that Lil purple ish wispy thing for wind and the ganja is the earth. It's my dream piece

9. I can see why it is. I enjoy bubblers more then bongs. I just think its easier to hit and more convienant.

10. #10 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    Yea same here. I'm a striving glassblower so I was instantly in love

11. Yea op upon closer inspection, you DEFF need to find a dealer that won't continue to rip you off. Or just grow your own

12. Quite pricey. I pay 20 a g. 60 an eighth. 100 qtr. Look around bro, look for better prices.

13. 5 grams for $80 of mids?

And your subject title = 3gs of some dank.

Why are you trollin' man?

14. #15 MrHhhiiiooo, Aug 13, 2011
    Bro this is goin for 110 a quarter so idk how 10 bucks makes that much of a difference

15. #16 MrHhhiiiooo, Aug 13, 2011
    Yeah sorry man I forgot to say that I smoked 2. And it's definitely not mids its just a shitty iPhone pic. I know a LOT of people that buy from this guy. He doesn't rip people off.

16. #17 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    He's talkin bout chronic. What you have is not chronic. That's mid. You got a bogus dealer plus you can't do math. You got 5g and the title says 3. Go back to middle school on monday

17. #18 MrHhhiiiooo, Aug 13, 2011
    Why don't you try reading my post where I said I smoked 2 of the 5. I'm sorry it looks like mids to you but the iPhones camera is shit.