Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3g for forty dollars worth of high grade beasters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadDroIngo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. These posts should always be accompanied by pictures of the weed and descriptions of relative prices in your area. Otherwise nobody can help you.

2. It all has to do with location, location, location.

3. sounds ok to me if its actually good product

4. I live in NC. no pics its high grade beasters or low grade dank. yeah

5. well judging by our title im going to say its a good deal. a gram of beasters usualy goes for bout 20 round me.

6. #7 Slathe, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Ok in So-Cal, I'd get about 1/4 an ounce of chronic for 15 bucks, some time free... 25 with out my hook ups. :rolleyes:

In Idaho the same weed would like 45 to 55... Then again stress is pretty good in Idaho, all dirt weed there. But it's getting better thanks to Washington, Organ, and Montana. XD

Nothing varies price more then location.

Edit: Ask some locals! :D

7. I'm about 45 minutes north of you and I pay $30 for 3.5g of beasters from my boy, and $50 from another.

8. #9 Dr. Dedoverde, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    its a total deal!
    if the shit gets you high! its worth it.
    For a dub it cost 20, so for 3 grams it should cost at least 60
    i got juicy o.g kush for 40$ and only got 2.3 grams, but the connect is the homie and he always smokes me out with like 2 grams out of his bong.:smoking: how fun! and he always gets super high like me so we scale it wrong somtimes and i end up smokeing like 4 grams and taking my 2.3!

p.s im in socal too! big bad SFV