3D youtube video without glasses

Discussion in 'General' started by lotuselise, Apr 19, 2011.

1. i found this video just a little while ago and your supposed to just cross your eyes and focus on the dots for it to become 3D.
    idk about you guys but i cant get it to look 3D at all can anyone else?
    YouTube - 3D without glasses, Cross-Eye HD

2. idk know if im too high too do this but here is a cool video of a rollercoaster ride just like above if you are able to do it....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG4s6WoREpg&feature=related]YouTube - Fuarukee POV in stereoscopic (cross-eye) yt3d[/ame]

3. too annoying to do for long periods of time

4. I cannot try to watch 3D you tube video without glasses.I can't suggest you.

5. I did it, and yeah it works but like Mr. Lama said it's too annoying to do for a while. It was hard at first, but you just have to focus on getting the two little dots to line up in the center and form one dot. I think what you're doing, and why it's difficult, is shifting the focus of your eyes to a point of air between the monitor and your eyes. Once your eyes get comfortable at that place, you can stop focusing so hard on the dots, and shift your attention up to the image and it's 3d. Pretty neat if you ask me.