Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3d printing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toekr, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Alright well has anybody ever heard of 3d printing? well i was thinking about the crazy kinds of bongs you could make with them! i want to get one so bad lol but there like 30 grand+ but seriously though if i had one i'd make myself a sweet grinder and some sick bongs! just thought i would share this idea with everyone ha! :wave: oh and im new:D:bongin::gc_rocks:

2. At my school they have a 3D printer. I know what im doing tommarow

3. The things printed on a 3d printer are plastic. I wouldn't want to smoke out of that...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Toekr, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    nah go to shapeways.com they have tons of materials including stainless steel even gold plated. i was lookin at that site thats what gave me this idea xD they also can print in glass but theres restrictions idk what they are though

5. 3D printing is an end use manufacturing technology.

6. You can get basic 3d printers that would make a bong for way less. I know a guy with one that was only a couple hundred dollars. He mainly makes rc parts with it but has made all kinds of things