38 days old w/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nosnowmen, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Here are a few pics of my first grow. My set up is 3x3x2 cab, 5x23w 6500, 1x13w 2700, FF ocean forest, FF big bloom. They are 38 days old . I have only nuted twice, so damn scared to burn'em. I have LST'd and tried my hand at the great LBH's 4way. This is my first grow. I am planning to change my lights to 2700k's and 12/12 next weekend. The Girl in the red pot had shown preflowers early. :metal: Please let me know what yall think of my first shot at what I feel will be a life long hobby. Thank you all for your great info here at the city, it is truly invaluble. They are all bag seed from same bag, but all look different. :confused_2:

Attached Files:

2. this is jack the ripper at 30 days old from a clone, 5 days vegg rest flower, 600w hps cool tube, smartpot

Attached Files:

• jtr.jpg
      jtr.jpg
      File size:
      391.4 KB
      Views:
  3. looks good, thanks for the comment?

4. #4 deacon, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    plants look thick and healthy to me.......keep on doin' what your doing...of coarse...as they get bigger......cfls to light sides also....right in amoungst em. cfls don't penetrait the canopy very well...but so far...they look great :wave:

5. Plants looking good my friend. I wouldn't change a thing; however, I would see about boosting the lighting. Can't have enough light. :)

6. looks good, that cabinet looks well made. how hot does it get in there?

7. Looks real good but honestly not trying to be a prick or anything but my two big (girls hopefully) are that size & on the 13th they will be just a month but it could be because Im using a 250 watt mh, inside a homebox..... But honestly also your look a tad bit more healthy than mine, but besides that for cfls they look GREAT

EDIT: OOO DIDNT SEE IT WAS UR FIRST GROW EXCELLENT JOB

8. range from 75' to 85'

50/100 smoka are you starting with a clone?

Iam adding 6 more clfs this weekend, to get ready for flower time. I will be putting the cfls around the plants to supplement the top lights.

9. Wow. Those are some healthy well trained plants. Damn :smoking:
    Mostly indica, but the leaves look like they will thin out in flower.