Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

37 days since last smoke...drug test yesterday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbg2, Oct 24, 2010.

1. i took a drug test for a job yesterday...the last time i smoked was 37 days ago yesterday and i was smoking at least 1 bowl per day prior...i drink a lot of water at night like 4 glasses every night but im a big dude...kind of pnoid about the test now am i good?

2. Your fine. 30 days is like the max weed stays in your system

3. Im about 95% sure you should be alright man.

4. Well it all depends. What kind of test was it? Your good not matter what basically... unless it was a hair test.

5. it was a urine test

6. your shoes are tied then

7. whats that mean lol

8. wait wtf bud can stay in your urine up to 60 days I heard but thats only if you really cheif

9. naahhh man 30 days is absolute max and thats if you dont do shit at all.....ppl only do a lot of shit to cut it to a week or 2

10. It means you're not going to be trippin anytime soon with tied shoes so keep em tied and you're all good

11. If you're skinny, then it will only take two weeks. If you're on the chunky side, then you may have to wait up to 2 months.

(Note that this whole process can be sped up with high-dose niacin, diuretics, and other easy-to-get shit.)

12. any other opinions? im guessing ill get the call tomorrow since they said 24-48 hours but i really want the job

13. Never had a piss test, so I don't know. But I am interested, so keep us posted. Good luck.

14. Perhaps so. I've heard hash, keif, concentrates can stay in your system for 40-60 days. I maybe wrong...

15. The 30 days thing is a myth. Weed can stay in your system for nearly two months. However, it usually does not.

I've passed drug tests 5 days after smoking (Daily smoking), just by drinking literally gallons and gallons of water each day prior.

Though I still question the validity of "Ready clean" systems, I passed a drug test the day after smoking the dankest weed I had ever smoked at the time. Though, I also drank like two gallons of water that morning, and nearly exploded. When I peed, it was so clear they didn't believe that I didn't add water lol.

So, yes, while size, water consumption, and frequency of use does matter, so do things like the concentration of your urine, your activity level, and so on.

At 37 days, you should be absolutely fine. Even with a normal daily routine, and nothing special, that should be enough days.

When I joined the military, they tested me at the recruiter. I told them I'd likely fail, since I was halfway high even as they did the test. I quit for a week, and passed the next time. They intended to just test me weekly until I passed, lol.

16. i smoked weed everyday and toke a pissed test like 2 weeks after not smoking and passed wiht flying colors... YOUR GOOD MAN.

17. im hoping :)

18. This is not true I have not smoked in 42 days and I still fail walmart special at home drug test so theres no way I wolud pass a lab test. It depends on how much you smoke how many years and how much fat you have on your body my doctor said it could be up to 60 days or more

19. Sorry, I know this is an old post, but may I ask what your body stats were back then? I have my test in two days (would have been clean for 35 days), so I'm worried lol. I've been consistently using for about 9 months.

20. Ik this old just curious about how it went