Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

365 days down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlassNGrass, Nov 25, 2011.

1. So I've been smoking for about 3 years now and just finished smoking every day for a straight year. I chose to do so because I really wanted to know myself what the effects of continual mariajuana use were. I figured smoking about 1-1.5 g a day on average would suffice to give me enough reason to make the observations that I will. After a year, I can say that number one and overall, marijuana has made my life much better. I have a better sense of well being and calm even while increasing my workload with school and work (work full time, school part-time). I haven't ever had a problem getting up early (about 7 or 9am) and doing what I have to do each day until I get home at midnight during the weekdays despite smoking at night every night. I will admit that i have tended tot feel a bit groggier in the mornings and a tad more tired but that eventually wears away after the morning gets going. I've never felt the need either in this whole entire year to smoke because I had. Never felt like "I have to have a smoke or im gonna freak". As a matter of fact, I'm taking a break here in 2 days for 2 weeks to reduce my tolerance. In the end I can say that smoking has given me a much different view on life as well, helping me look at situations from a different perspective. The high itself has definitely gotten much duller over the year, but two things still remain golden at high time: music and munchies :D Just thought I would share my thoughts on what I've done and hopefully those of you who have done the same would agree that marijuana, no matter how much you smoke n toke, doesn't have to be the center of your life and that you can still succeed with it. It's only a distraction if you let it be. :smoke:

2. #2 Rainy Daze, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    cool story...........man

3. Blurgh, that was horrible to read - like a feel-good film movie motivational speech... except about a thousand times cringier

4. Cool story bro

5. bro, cool story

6. [quote name='"dwaynewhade"']bro, cool story[/quote]

Gtfo.

7. Disregard the other useless posts OP, congrats on stopping for a year and taking a different perspective on your life. Long live cannabis :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Marrijane420"']Disregard the other useless posts OP, congrats on stopping for a year and taking a different perspective on your life. Long live cannabis :smoke:[/quote]

Did you even read it? Lol

9. bro story...cool?

jk, but im pretty sure i've smoked everyday for the past.....3 years? so, i don't think its a big deal, but i get ur point. gl on ur t-break.

10. story, cool bro?!?!?

11. Cool bro, story.

12. Obviously didn't read, or was to high to comprehend :D

13. Orb yrots looc

14. Riveting tale chap. Want a medal?

15. Brool story, Co.

Attached Files:

16. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Brool story, Co.[/quote]

Ahahahahaha WTF!? Hilarious pic

17. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Brool story, Co.[/quote]

What in the fuuuuuck

18. Stoll bro cory