`

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jhchawk, Mar 30, 2009.

1. #1 jhchawk, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

2. Sweet dude get some pics of it rippin when you make it!

3. i dont think you need to be a enginer to come up with that haha. why dont you design septic tanks for playgrounds so little kids can take shits?

4. #4 jhchawk, Mar 30, 2009
    `

5. haha it is a shitty video, but good shit...engineers ftw!

6. that looks really solid man. if you want instead of using tinfoil for a bowl make a little cone out of a soda can with a medium sized hole in the bottom. then just go out and buy a $7 glass stem/bowl so you don't get crazy foil fumes

7. tin foil :(

8. Can buy a downstem/bowl for like 2-3$ at your local headshop.

9. #9 jhchawk, Mar 30, 2009
    `

10. that things sick, but just thinking about smoking foil gives me such a headache

11. haha i love engineers my buddys going to arizona for his degree right now and whenever we kick it he always has some type of contraption ready to effect the quality of our highs (for what its worth its never better than a good glass tube but its fun, haha)

12. When making Ghetto bongs you have alot more freedom to try out things with the bongs, than with glass, so it allows alot of creativity. You can make some pretty crazy Ghetto bongs for really cheap.

13. yo find something better to use as the bowl, foil is so bad. I do love that you made a little ice catcher contraption to cool it off tho, that would be nice to take a hit out of