350w Stealth Cab of Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by blackbudz, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Wassup wonderful ppl of grass city. I would like to thank all of you for sharing your knowledge with me and fellow noobs. There are so many amazing growers on here i am honored to be starting a journal. Cant wait to meet you guys

I was been reading several hours a day for about 9 months now. I have the app on my phone and a job with alot of chill time. I have read and bought so much that i am now tryin to simplify everything and make my first grow happen. I have done 2 experiments so far but i am ready for a full out grow. Please join me in my higher learning :)

EQUIPMENT

.400w hps. Remote ballast with batwing reflector
    .150w sun system hps
    .200 cfm inline/filter . Being shipped
    .several fans for air movement
    .250w of mixed spec cfls
    .air pumps with stones
    .perlite,worm castings,peat moss,organic potting soil,lime,ect
    .olivias cloning solution
    .GH floragrow and floralicious i think
    .jungle juice micro and bloom
    .digital ph meter
    .1 and 3 gal grow bags
    .lots of kinda useless shat in between

I will be growing inside a 31" x 19" x 5' stealth cab. Right now it is setup with the sun system 150 ( off until exhaust arrives ) and a mix of cfls.
    I will be posting pics after finishing touches.
    Seeds used were bagseed and one mowie wowie
    Seedlings started in starter plugs. Will be xplanting after about a week. Seeds are stretching due to lack of light first 2 days. Will be replanting lower stem when i move to bags.

I plan to use soil with these. I want to begin experimenting with hempy shortly and working on a bubble bucket now.

Will add pics in the morning