Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

350 oz of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vert129, Aug 7, 2011.

1. is $350 a good price for an oz of Dank.
    Blue dream to be specific.

2. abso-fucking-lutely

3. thats an awesome deal.if only i could get indica dominant bud in my area lol

4. As long as the quality is there. I can call this weed dank, but that doesn't make it so.

In the end, if you're getting 350 dollars of "enjoyment" out of it, then it's a good deal.

Generally speaking though, top shelf for 350? Snag it up.

5. This title is so misleading.... I got soo excited to see a pic of 350 ounces of dank but yeah good price

6. wheres the 350 oz's of dank

7. #9 WeedIsYummy, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen Brother!

8. That's a stellar deal.

9. it's a great deal, but Blue Dream might not as good as other dank you've had.

10. I'm going to play devils advocate and say MAYBE. Depends on your area. Personally, I'd never dream of paying 350 an oz. Usually in my home town an oz is between 240-320 max. I've gotten sativa dominant strains that were absolute FIRE for 220 an oz before but I also knew the biggest boy in my town.

High quality macros of the DANK will help us be better judges. :D