Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$350 for a qp of middies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stlteggy, Aug 14, 2008.

1. #1 stlteggy, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    just wondering what u guys think about this deal. just wanted some imput before i buy it tommorow at noon

Threads regarding question about marijuana belong in the Appentice Toker forum. Please read the forum descriptions befoe posting again. I moved this one for you. -Trikky

2. if there good mids get um

3. just buy an o of dank instead mids sucks

4. It's a whatever deal..Could get better

It depends on the pricing in your area, and the quality of the mids. Make sure they arent regs with a "mids" label slapped on them, you know?

5. it'll get boring smoking mids for the next month but if ya feel it's all good then by all means

6. I paid 240 for my last QP of mids