35 pounds found in gas tank

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by spongebonghemp, Feb 18, 2009.

1. thats why you learn to work on your own cars! i cant tell you guys how many times ive found various amounts and types of drugs and even stashes of cash working on peoples cars doing car electronics installs haha... its crazy

2. True dat!

3. #43 Duplicity, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Just think if he didn't get it checked out right away. If that guy decided to go down to Mexico or he got pulled over or something and they found that weed. That guy would be looking at a very, very long time in jail (probably longer than if he had murdered someone).
    WTF is wrong with kids these days? I could see giving away the weed but throwing out cash to hordes of kids? I'd pocket that cash and purchase something nice for myself. Or invest!

4. Damnnn.. I want!

5. DAAAAAAAAAMN. mexican shit weed or dank, i dont give a fuck 35 pounds of weed is 35 pounds of weed. either way i would keep it.

6. Well I would personally pass up on 35 pounds of ass weed. Does nothing for me but a headache and a scratchy throat. But why do we have to call it Mexican shit weed? I've been to Mexico and have smoked some amazing crops with the locals. Just because it's smuggled across the southern border does not make it shit.

But anyways, would be nice to randomly come across a large supply of herb like that :smoking:

7. Damnn I didn't even know that haha.
    I mean it's kinda common since
    but I didn't really think of it haha

8. rental mule...

:hello:lolz:hello:

somebody screwed up a pickup.:rolleyes:

9. i only called it mexican shit weed, because thats what somebody called it, and i was referring to that post. im pretty sure theres a bunch of dank ass weed that comes from mexico.

10. If I was the mechanic, I would of been like, yeah it was just a bad sensor. I would have kept the 35 pounds and been set for a while. :smoking::smoking:

11. I wouldn't smoke that brixshit. No matter how desperate I was.

12. theres no way 35 lbs of fluffy fresh chronic buds would fit into a gas tank like that. DEFinitely shwag!

13. #53 pinball wizard, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009

You would pass on many pounds of hash or hundreds of very potent edibles?

This thread is full of wannabe weed snobs who just wish they had 35 pounds in their gas tanks...

14. #54 Mr B., Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    I agree with you completely. Pot dealers seem to be a pretty envious bunch, and not to mention giant snobs... Uhhhh... O yeah, I would totally smoke schwag if it was all I had. Fuck, I'm sure 35 lbs of it could get me pretty baked.

15. are mexicans stupid or something?

16. I'm laughing at some of the comments in this thread.
    The product wouldnt have been damamged by the gasoline, if you put bricks in your gas tank you know what you're doing, was probably electrical taped syryan wrapped and dipped in wax.

17. damn that;s a pretty damn goood idea.

18. thats...cruel

19. hahahah!

20. If i had 35lb at my finger tips I deffinitly would