35 pounds found in gas tank

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by spongebonghemp, Feb 18, 2009.

1. this..:(

2. I bet the guy who bought the car is PISSED.

3. Wow that sucks.

Thankfully I know how to diag a car to see if it was the fuel pump sender or not. If it isn't the sender, drop the tank. If I would have found 35lbs of trees I'd be so damn happy. 3lbs for me to smoke, 2lbs for hash/cannabutter, 30lbs to sell =D

4. $35,000 for 35lbs. Sounds like inflated cop values for some shwag.

5. That's why you let the gas evaporate and then you have petrol-hash.:p ;)

6. I bet the person who lost that 35 some of weed is pissed as well. something went bad fosure

7. seriously.....all of the non smokers have all the luck

8. they probably took out the gas tank cut it in half added a sheet of metal so there for now 2 seperate chamber sin the gas tank you will only fill the tank up to half way because ther eis only half of a usable tank...its probably mexican brick becuz those mexicans will do anything to get it across the border canadians ship GOOD bud they wouldnt dear put it in a gas tank...

9. i wonder what happened to where the owner who did this had to leave it in there. did he forget or somethin:smoking:

10. and lol at that value price if its mexican shit which it prolly is a pound is probably worth 400 tops thats like half of wat they said

11. That's what I was wondering about

12. No one that fucking stupid would forget 35 pounds of dank n a gas tank, Its gotta be that dirty mexican brick weed. ​

13. hahaha :hello::hello:

14. Haha that's funny as hell.
    Mayynee I would of drove tha fuck off with
    that shit hahaha,
    Man I have the worst luck in the world.

15. DAMN!!! That shit would SUCK!!! Dude's gotta get his weed back or die TRYIN'!!!!

16. no its just that if it was a smoker we would have never heard of it

17. This love making MACHINE says... no.:cool:

18. #38 mokeweed, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
    It was most likely seperated from the gas like fingerz said. probably wasnt just floating

and no on the plastic...:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

19. hahahahahahahaha

20. i would be so pissed if i had 35 pounds in my car, didnt know it, and it got taken away
    haha

people are lucky though..this kid in my town was walkin to school and found a duffle bag with 3 pounds and like $6,000 in it. he handed the money out in school til the cops asked where he got it. they found out whos it was a week later, guy got busted with 200 plants.

myself? they wouldnt've seen me at that school again