Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

35 day T-Break over!!!1

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Arcane, Aug 4, 2008.

1. God im so happy its done. I was in Iran for a month and a couple days so it wasnt really that hard because i didnt have any way to get it, but it was soooooo worth it. smoked my first joint of Purps when i got back yersterday and got sooo wrecked. It was amazing.

If youve never taken a T-break, do it.

- Ali

2. i'm taking one for a week starting this friday since i'm going back to nc for a week. i'm not going to bother looking for any bud because i'm going to be with family the whole time.

3. That sounds amazing man. Why were you in Iran for a month, if you don't mind my asking?

4. My grandpa died last year, and we mostly went to do a rememberance thing. But i also went to visit family and take a tour around Iran. Its really not how people say it is, its almost the complete opposite. Really nice people. =]

Oh and most shit was cheap, so i bought a shitload of stuff :D

5. i wanna take one lol but i cant put the weed down for more than a day hahah

6. Oooh, you missed out on some good afghani hash. I've never been to Iran, but I just did a quick google of "Iran Hashish", and it looks like it's readily available... "You can find Hash at any park in any Iranian city and just walk up to the young bored looking types hanging out. Always bargain!!!"

Still, a wee T Break never hurt nobody.