35 Articles of Impeachment introduced against GWB in Congress

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 10, 2008.

1. got posted yesterday but yeah I really doubt he will get impeached.

2. theres four fucking months left.

get the fuck over it people.

3. actually, bush will be in office until jan 09 barring the occurance of some "national emergency" in which the transition of power would be "delayed"

4. the bush family = proof that "karma" does not exist...

i hope he gets the saddam treatment. lol

5. I think it's likely that karma DOES exist, and this certainly is not proof of its demise.

6. Fuckin' day late and a dollar short.

He should be indicted, not impeached.

7. he should be executed, lol.

8. I truly think that many years from now people will look back on 2000-2008 and say "What the fuck was wrong with the American people?" Hell, everyone else in the world already said it both times he got elected...

9. Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

3/3

10. It's late, yes, but if they can manage to fanangle some sort of punishment, then it will send a huge message. A number of U.S. presidents deserve to be recognized as monstrous criminals, and unfortunately popular history will never see them in that light. If he can be the first, then it will be a good start.

11. "Hmmmm, with all the problems in the United States, the economy, the war, rising fuel cost, we should waste some more tax payer money and valuable time and try and start an impeachment"

And Congress wonders why their approval rating is lower than bush.

12. "Let's focus on blaming and punishing someone for our problems instead of focusing on how to fix them"

13. As much as I DESPISE Bush I think impeachment would also be counterproductive. Cheney will take his place, and if both are impeached, the secretary of state will take Bush's place.

No matter what the same mind set will be in place and the administration will continue its reign of ignorance and blasphemy.

14. Do you guys honestly think this is taking time away from more important issues? First off, they all know nothing can come of it, so it's not like they are putting all of their resources into it. And our government process is so slow (for good reason) that we can't just get the congress to fix all of those problems in the near future...

As in aside, my father lost his job last year as a result of the poor economy, less than a year from retirement. He now gets no retirement, and barely anything else from the company he gave most of his life to. He's not going to get his job back... whether GWB is impeached or not... but I can't tell you how happy I would be if GWB was impeached. Yeah, I'm pissed about it and I hate him...

To stoned buddha: Why do you always defend Bush? You either like him or you really like playing devil's advocate. So if you do like him, why? What has he done for this country in the last 8 years but fuck it up? And this is a marijuana board, and he certainly isn't going to legalizing it anytime soon... This is a serious question. You have proven to be an intelligent person, so I'm wondering what your line of reasoning is.

15. lol @ this entire thread

16. Exactly. I nominate Scoobydooby67 for president!

17. Plus its just a giant waste of resources.

18. ditto.

and btw if i remember from my government class correctly, impeachment doesnt necessarily come hand in hand with removal from office. clinton was impeached but was never removed. so yea, i agree with scooby and everyone needs to get the fuck over it. be happy the new election cycle is coming around. well, that depends on how you look at things..