Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$35 a gram????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dobad, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Yeah i got a few dank hook ups.

2. I've paid 35 for 1.5 grams but it was some very good stuff.

3. That's over $100 for an 8th - now at SOME Medical MJ dispensaries here in So-Cal there is such a thing as "$100 kush" but lemme tell you, it's not all that and it ain't worth $100 (good thing they sell it for $80).

IMNSHO though there's no bud worth more than $75 an 8th and 25 a gram is just a tad too much. For that price I can get a gram of hash, in fact, I just did get a gram of killer OG Half-Melt for $17.

4. Even here in Dryville $20 is the upper limit. More is simple robbery.

5. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:$35 a gram he's trying to take you for your money

6. When it's hard to locate choice weed for a decent price I'd rather overpay for something really good, than settle for cheap stuff that doesn't cut it.

7. Nawh, some places just sell it like that, AZ is 20 a G for dank and 15 for Mids and 10 for Mersh, but I don't smoke mids or mersh so I pay 20/g. It's really not that bad, I'm used to it and I can justify spending that. Plus its like 1.3 to 1.5 for 20 cause my sister is my dealer! :hello:

8. Wrong, do not listen to this guy. Most likely lives in Cali and ASSUMES everyone can get dankass dro for $10/G. Here in Texas it's the standard $20/G for dro. No more, no less. This is not Cali, we do not have thousands of people growing who sell for cheap, we dont have MMJ (which drives the prices down in states that have it), therefore it's way more risky to grow/sell, therefore it's more expensive.

So, let me rephrase: "Never pay more than $20/G."

This.

9. If your dealer is not the grower and is actually the middle man then... He's def ripping you off and probably making 15 dollars every gram profit.

10. You're telling me you pay $10/g for dank?

11. Always.

It's Canada!

12. Supply/demand. Simple economics.

13. My best friend back home always smokes me out and lets me cap at $5/g :smoke::smoke:

But for now I'm capping $15/g for some dank.

14. no no no no no

15. no...

around here its about 10-15 a gram for fire. usually on the cheaper side

16. Damn son you getting ripped off to get ripped....I pay 15-20 for a gram and I think 20 is even to much

17. 35, i wouldn't pay that much even if the shit literally stuck to my hand like glue

18. :eek:!!!!!!!!!

Unless it's the year is 2039 and the weed is $35 a gram due to inflation, then FUCK NO!

19. ask him if the bud comes with a 100 dollar bill inside of it... if so buy it

20. the most expensive one is 90 and 8th so that breaks down to thirty a g and i doubt he is selling you that strain so no its not worth that