35-40 day old auto

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Auto quick one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Mine looks like garbage compared to that one, but mine has been under 12/12 for a month of its 45 days...

• Like Like x 2
  3. id kill for this! what strain????

• Like Like x 1
  4. Quick one auto

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got it as a freebie and it seems like great genetics too

6. Here's mine... 1479673789509.jpg 1479673838351.jpg 1479673851370.jpg 1479673898593.jpg 1479673938990.jpg

7. And then my Donkey Dick strain photo in the tent with it...that's why my Quick One is only getting 12 hours of light...only one set of lights...so I had to sacrifice light time for the auto...hope it still puts out at least a quarter or so...

8. The results, regardless of the strain, are all in the lighting. The better light you have to flower under, the better weight you'll get at harvest. And it's super important not to crowd out the lighting you do have by trying to flower too many plants at once. You can always harvest more from a single plant that gets proper lighting and is tended well, than you can by trying to flower 3 in the same amount of space. The extra two just take away from the possibilities of the one when you do that. I learned that the hard way years ago when I first started out. LOL More is not always better.

I've never grown autos before because of all the posts I've seen on the forums about them. From what I gather, they seem to do better outside in the natural environment...and that's just an opinion there. They often throw new growers a curve ball because of lack of experience with tending a plant, and I've seen countless posts by folks growing them where they've gone into flower at 2 weeks of age or hermied, etc. So I never have tried any myself. This one is probably the nicest pic I've seen of one in flower. Most never get anywhere near that size or produce that many buds. Obviously, knowing what you're doing as far as tending the plant is a big deal when using the auto variety seeds.

@Milkyaurora...do you mind answering a couple of questions for me? How long does it take one to go through a cycle and harvest...beginning to end? What's your average yield per plant with the autos? Is this an Indica strain? Can you clone them like the normal varieties and if so, how long does it take a clone to go through it's life cycle and harvest? Thanks! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good looking plant my friend. You will be enjoying the rewards real soon!

• Like Like x 1
  10. How many days in is your Quick One?

11. With this particular strain its 60 days start to finish. I would say most are from 60-80 days. I get about 60g per plant dry usually depending strain. It is a 50% indica 40% sativa 10 Rud. You cant clone them as thet auto die after the set time.

12. Its 35-40 days old :)

13. sorry didnt read the title properly.
    Q1's are a great plant imo. the buds really fatten up if you give them extra time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. For all the "experience" you claim to have then you should well know that a new grower can screw up a grow regardless of it being an auto or photo strain. Many people like yourself are ignorant and frankly jealous at the fact a well grown autoflower plant can do everything and more a photo plant can do in much less time.

Just for the record here are a couple of my autoflower plants.All weregrown in simple 3.5 gallon DWC bubble buckets. The first is a Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack, grown under 1 MarsHyro 300w(173w at the wall) yield was 190grams dry(6.7oz) in 64 day from sprout to chop. This was my very first hydro plant and is the unoffical strain record. Second plant is a Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb, under 2 Mars300's 225grams dry(7.9oz) in 71 days sprout to chop. I have not seen a larger Cherry Bomb auto. Third is my first Mephisto Grape Crinkle, also 71 days sprout to chop, yield was 353 grams dry...that's right 12.47oz(3/4 of a pound).This was grow under 1 Mars 300(173w at the wall) and my DIY Cree cxb3590 COB fixture(100w at the wall) for a total of 273 total watts.That is 1.29 grams per watt. MANY HID grows don't come close to that. The last plant was my last grow. Also a Grape Crinkle, also 71 days sprout to chop .Total yield unknown. I stopped counting at 1,200grams wet and never did a total dry weight. All plants were grown on a 24/0 light schedule with most having lights cut back to 20/4 for a couple of weeks at the end.

SourCrackDay64.jpg 71_CherryBomb.jpg Grape_day71_2.jpg GC2_day70_3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. do you have journals for these? they look great

16. Not here on GrassCity but on the autoflower only website.

17. how did you keep the cola so even, I am still trying to figure out how to lst an auto without having to top it makes it seems like it would become a huge nuisance, talking about the bomb cherry that is magnificent canopy management lol

• Like Like x 1