Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

`

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jhchawk, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 KingJesus, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Maybe a dumb question, but why not push the ash down with a lighter?

Oh yeah: If it's not your weed, don't touch it. Nobody likes when someone just picks up their bag and starts sifting through it without even asking.

2. light up on the side of the bowl. for everyone can get a nice green hit instead of toasting the whole top of the nub first time around.

3. Here's one for you:

This one's two-fold: If someone smokes you out, get them back next time you had some buds...this means also never being too stingy if someone's dry, you never know when they might pick up some dank and remember that time you had their back last Friday night.

4. its not that hes trying to make them happy, but not to get labelled a "pussy" for the rest of the night because he said his throat hurts

5. How about:

If it's not your weed don't ask the person who bought the weed to repack the bowl or roll another blunt.

(maybe that's just a given but I've had it happen with people who want to try to smoke for the first time with me and it annoys me so much)

6. Sorry, but those are bollocks mate...who in their right mind would smoke with someone they dont know who could have laced the spliff with crack?

When you say "rolling skills", do you mean "never tried rolling" or just "not great at rolling?" If the former, yeah...but if you've rolled 2 slightly dodgy spliffs before in your life and the others haven't even tried rolling...

7. Always pass the goods (pipe, bong, chillum, joint, blunt) to your left. Yes the rotation should be Counter Clock Wise.