330 Watt CFL-And 3 Giant Girls

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Yaboy123, Dec 9, 2010.

1. #1 Yaboy123, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    Whats good grasscity.Here are some pics of 3 MJ plants at 24 days and at 42 days that I have growing with 330 watt of cfl.Each light of 110 watts wich just equals to 3 cfl's.They are just 42 days and been flowering for 3 days and already they are showing sighns that they are deffinitly girls except one that I'm not to sure of.At day 35 they started to preflower so I just decided to give them a week more of vegg and its been 3 days of 12/12.I don't know the strain since the seeds where giving to me since I'm affraid of ordering seeds.But I'm so desperet of seeing how they turn out to be especialy since I'm growing with some 19 dollar cfl's and they are so big and healthy.O and one more thing they smell so good and have a very strong oder.

I will like to know what you guys think of how they have progressed with the lights I have.Here are the pics and enjoy.

Edit:Hers a link to a pic at 24 days.I tryed posting the pic but the forum didnt let me since it detected that I already uploaded it to another thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...hangin-leaves-when-lights-about-turn-off.html

Attached Files: