Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

320 for an oz.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Oct 20, 2011.

1. WTF do I look like?

2. I guess. I'm not paying that. He's also asking 170 for a half oz. Wtf.

3. A suckka ***** !

lol

240 is the max I would pay for a O, and thats only if its sommee KUSH.

4. in my area 320 is a decent price for good bud.

5. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']in my area 320 is a decent price for good bud.[/quote]

That sucks man 240-260 is regular here.

6. Well America sucks.:wave:

7. 320 is like the norm around here.

8. 90-105= 1/2 of mids
    120-140= 1/2 oz of headys
    140-160= 1 oz of mids
    180-220 for 1 oz of heady
    if its not in those ranges then id say fuck that

9. yes we all know canada has good prices for bud. we americans do not care because we are not canadian. thank you :wave:

10. oh well, everywhere is different. im happy with it. im not a stingy person. it could be worse.

11. No.:wave:

12. Oh, now you let us know what the normal price is :rolleyes:

Go check it out. If it isn't the dankest bud you've seen in a while then politely turn him/her down.

13. :confused:
    :rolleyes:
    :hippie:

14. What does marcell wallace look like? Does he look like a bitch?

15. you look like someone making a pointless thread :D

16. [quote name='"mrghozt"']you look like someone making a pointless thread :D[/quote]

All the time :D

17. Juuuu alreeeeeeady HEEEEEEEEEERD:D:hello::smoke:

18. You no pay, you no smoke. That's your choice. Making a thread about it wont change anything.

19. around IL, anywhere from 300-400, give or take is, normal. Just depends on your connect.