311 fans unite!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TheKindBud, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 311 has got to be the coolest band on the planet. They've been around for almost 20 years and are still putting out mega-hits. Their sound is some of the most original stuff around today. On top of that, they are down with the herb and profess their love in many of their songs.
    Why do YOU love 311?!

2. Hell yeah, 311 is the shit.

Love Song and I'll Be Here a While are my favs.

3. They are, in fact, awesome. Through a most heinous chain of events last summer I was unable to go see them along with Ziggy Marley and The Expendables. They're just a great band to chill too, and they've got some good diversity in their sound.

4. yeah one of the more original bands around now a days, im probably going to get a tattoo with one of their lyrics like "stay positive and love your life" or somethin cool from their songs. I love their unique not give a fuck vibe and true to their beliefs in their music, ya kno ? I wish I could see them in concert, haven't played near me though. There lyrics are just extremely meaningful and a lot of people can learn/relate to it in many different ways, great song to listen to baked is "color", always puts me in a loving mood.

5. it's a shame not too many people have heard of them either cause they try to stay underground to stay out of mainstream and media's eyes so they can continue to do what they love in their own way

6. It is a shame, but I like them better for it, I like to stay on the indier side of things. I'm inspired, I think it's time to pop in one of their albums right now.

7. There's a music forum section btw

8. Oh no doubt. thanks!