311 and Snoop Dogg?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BUDdha KING, Apr 13, 2008.

1. I'm planning on going to a 311 snoop dogg concert in Charllotte, NC this summer just wondering if anyone has seen 311 live and if there any good live. I'm hoping the shit will be epic. Also going to see radiohead next month, if anybody could tell me if there anygood live

2. 311 is a kick ass band, especially the old stuff. 311 live is pretty damn awesome I must say.. they play a lot of old stuff and some new stuff. I am however, pissed about Snoop touring with them.

3. why the hell would you be upset that snoop is touring with 311? they just came around with slightly stupid and id much rather see them with snoop anyday.

tons of chron will be at that show.

4. 311 is sick live..one of my favorite live shows....LOTS of energy so a nice drinking session will do you well before/during the show...and definitely bring bud cuz everyone there will be lighting up (especially if they play Who's Got the Herb)

5. I'm not excited about snoop touring with them because I don't like snoop. I'd rather see 311 come with a chill band like ... the wailers or something cool... snoop sucks imo.

6. 311 played in dirty jerz in july 07, with madiyahu(sp?). they were awful. they didnt do amber, champagne, and worst of all, at the end when we (as the crowd) were chantin whos got the herb, they walked off. fuckin pisssed me off

7. that sucks..at Penn's Landing they played an amazing setlist...they even played 8:16 a.m. which is a personal favorite

http://setlist.com/311/2007/7.28.07.html

Tribal Drum Intro
    1. Hive
    2. You Wouldn't Believe
    3. Prisoner
    4. Random
    5. From Chaos
    6. Beautiful Disaster
    7. Strong All Along
    8. Love Song*
    9. 8:16am
    10. Creatures (For A While)
    11. Applied Science**
    12. Beyond the Gray Sky
    13. Frolic Room***
    14. Amber
    15. Freeze Time
    16. Nix Hex****
    17. Lose#
    18. All Mixed Up
    19. Feels So Good
    e:
    20. Who's Got the Herb##
    21. Unity###
    22. Down

*- With Matisyahu
    **- With extended band drum solo
    ***- For Brian Kirsch
    ****- With jam ending
    #- First time played since 12/14/05
    ##- Stage setlist reads: Who's Got the Herb or Six
    ###- Stage setlist reads: Freak Out or Unity

sorry you got a bad apple but their shows are usually amazing

8. i saw them sept. of 2006 and it was so sick. They played with Pepper and the Wailers. They also played whos got the herb but i was too baked to dance by that time lol..

Radiohead is a band i really want to see live

9. Fuck that man, Snoop is the shit.

10. #10 Floydian, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

11. hell yeah man, i went to virginia earlier this summer and saw The expendables, ziggy marley, and 311 and they were all badass. youll have a kick ass time bro