300w led grow cupboard

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Scot420grower, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Hey guys, just started a few autos under a 300w led, only place I could grow so really just trying to make do with the really small space I have and also this is just for experimenting for next years outdoor season.
    Just wanted to know what you guys thought!!

3. (you might want to post some pics and some more details)
    well just saw last line one repost
    till then it looks sort of empty and off white grey

4. Posted some now, also going to foil the walls and get a fan in as soon as I can

• Like Like x 1
  5. all right! I love coco! but you really don't want to let sit your pot in run off! Then, didi you planted regular or feminized? Your light will probably be best for 1 single plant, or 3 small for vedge. Flowering 3 might be doable depending on strain, genotype, and skills. What is the true wattage on your light? I think you can lower it... Soon enough you should put a small oscilliating fan on them.
    Congratulation on your first grow and have fun!

6. ..and the one that is stretching... might be the first to sprout(??) This is what you want to avoid. you want to keep it short and compact. That is why I talked about a fan and lower light... When they will be established enough, you should re-pot them and burry all of their stems.

7. Looks like you have a good plan. I'd lower that light though. Seedlings are stetching.

8. Thanks man, iv been doing research but from what I’ve read there’s no measurement for how night to hang leds? Gonna go put it a little closer now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. You should be able to find the manufacturer's recommendations for a starting point. But those LEDs can get really close, especially if its only 300 watts. I keep my 1000 watter around 30 inches away. Just gradually move it down til u find the sweet spot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Great idea man, manufacurer said around 24 for seedlings but they’re definitely dodgy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1