300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kill a Watt, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hey KW, haven't been by your thread for awhile. The girls are looking most exceptional, keep up the good work.
    Several posts back you mentioned you were thinking of using GH Flora 3-part. You won't be disappointed. Good shelf life, very stable product, consistent. I'll be watching as the girls start their stretch, never followed that under LED's before. Should be very interesting.

2. Awesome thread! I never thought about assembling my own light like that. I'll have to sub in for this.

3. sweet.

thanks. i'm gonna go and grab some 3 part soon once my current nute line runs out. they are getting really bushy right now. i thinned out the branches on the inside to let them spread and they are doing just that. i'm pretty stoked to see what i yield from this grow. will be taking photo soon since flowers are starting to show

thanks man. i will be building a specific light just for veg after this run.

4. just ordered some colloidal silver to make some fem alien blackberry seeds :)

5. hydro,

no. gonna use colloidal silver to get one of the fem's to herm to produce female abb seeds

6. alien blackberry showin the flower hairs :)

the one with the 3 plants are from left to right blue widow, alien blackberry and big bud.

blue widow vegged for 3 weeks to get to that size. big bud is in week 5 still getting more plump daily. i had to chop off the top cola bc of bud rot.. freaking lame.. 4.5" tall nug

Attached Files:

7. Looking freaking fantastic!! Do you have a desk fan going in there?

8. yes a small oscillating fan

9. look what i scored today for $1 a piece. i have 2 pairs of fiskars but couldn't resist picking up some more trimming shears.

Attached Files:

10. Better to have and no need, then need and no have. :)

11. look what arrived in the mail today

should i start a new thread for creating fem seeds or combine it into this thread?

Attached Files:

• cs.jpg
      cs.jpg
      File size:
      186.2 KB
      Views:
  12. This one I already have over 50 threads im subscribed to

13. split it up man. ill definitely be on that thread though. never seen how the fem process goes really so ill definitely be on that.

14. Have you noticed any difference for using LED from HID?

15. this is my first run with this strain. my buddy told this strain wouldn't get tall so it would be perfect for the led run. since running it..i was hoping they would get more tall instead of so bushy. after removing all the other alien blackberry clones and putting the blue widow, big bud and a few other strains in there.. i've noticed it doesn't stretch much with a variety of red spectrums.