300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kill a Watt, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Looking great! That led you made is doing the job for sure.

2. thanks mate. yours pics look great too

for sure. can't wait to see this light in flower.

3. I hope you get great results. Im hoping to get better results with my new hps

4. some bud pr0n...

lavender strain at 5 weeks..

Attached Files:

5. damn.. all your posts today have been about the same thing.

6. #67 seaf0ur, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013

.... you lose credibility.... the whole seed bank loses credibility......

I'm sure people would LOVE to hear all about your new strains, But NOT spammed in every thread.

7. Its because its a spammer..he will be deleted soon I'm sure

8. saw everyone of his posts the same.

hes gonezo now lol

9. Ladies Look Great!!! I have been looking at that light kit for a while.
    How big is your garden, does it cover the whole area?
    Can you tell me how much your electric bill has increased with this light?
    The three footer is a large investment at $1049.00. Did you find it cheaper?

10. This light looks great, only thing I would add is some 10,000k, or 14,000k LEDs. Maybe a couple green, and uv as well. But as is results look really promising so far man!!

11. gaining some traction and gooing. they've doubled in size since the transplant.

Attached Files:

12. yeah, i'm planning on adding uv and far red in my next build. the plants are doing very well right now. i might flip the switch in a few days

13. well, the room that holds the alien blackberry is pretty small. 6x5. i tried slamming the light right over the plants and it didn't help in the growth imo. when i raised it to about 10-12" it really started to take off. as far as electricity costs, it's laughable. $10-15 added to the bill :D i've seen some places that had cheaper parts but ultimately i went with ledsupply because their staff was very responsive and helpful. this was important being a noob to led's.

14. look what i found on the sliding door screen. i thought it was a dragonfly at first but upon closer inspection...

Attached Files:

15. ^jumping jimminy!

16. #77 neufy123456, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Very cool, I love spiders. Saw a couple jumpers on my outdoor plants last year. i think of em' as lil guard dogs. Check my pet tarantula, she is a grammostola rosea, or Chilean Rose. I think she is around 5 years old.

Attached Files:

17. flippin the switch tonight! let the real show begin~

18. what do you guys think i'm gonna yield from this grow?

19. What is it..I can't make it out.