300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kill a Watt, Feb 5, 2013.

1. that is awesome, how long did that take to build?

2. it took me 10-12 hours to build it.

3. alright, update time.

some things i noticed about this led fixture... it keeps the room warm. i don't need to exhaust the heat out. also, the leaves stretch very nicely from the light.

Attached Files:

4. I have a blackberry kush and super lemon haze clone in the herd also

2876 is blackberry kush

2875 is super lemon haze

the last one is alien blackberry

Attached Files:

5. looks like they love your fixture, Kill!

6. great job, kudos for the patience

7. WOW those are lookin great under those lights, kudos brother,keep up the pics, how are those leds for flower or do you have to switch colors? Either way................:cool::hello::smoking:

8. You sir, have some serious skills.

9. yeah they do :)

thanks@

thanks. i'm gonna run this same light from beginning to end, no switching bulbs like mh/hps..

10. Yo man great job on the clones, im heading out your direction in 2 months and im gonna stop by for my free sample lol... do it big man... props on the hard work.. i wondered why you have been out of pocket for the last 3-5 days lol... subbed

11. lol where abouts are you comin thru?

12. i removed the blackberry kush/super lemon haze from this light. they were too tall compared to the alien blackberry. they weren't getting the love being on the edge.

Attached Files:

13. good idea! what is your lighting schedule right now? how many days in between watering? Looking good man!

14. it's 20/4. i've only watered once so far. i like to wait til the pot gets fairly light before watering again.

15. Sounds Good! Do you have a fans circulating air within the grow area or anything to help strengthen the roots during veg? Are you going to do any training LST or cropping?

16. gave the girls a hair cut after some good growth. they were getting too bushy for my taste.

also reduced total # of plants to 12 for this light. may be even less when the plants start to spread out.

Attached Files:

17. there are some vents at the bottom of the room. they will probably be moved to another room soon because i built the room a tad small. you can tell by the odd camera shot angles :)

no lst but i will top or super crop once when they get big enough.

18. that sounds great, and nice photos. its an interesting looking strain. can't wait to see more!

19. starting to grow vertically after the trim :)

Attached Files:

20. Looking good, KW. Nice even branch structure, training on schedule, keep up the good work. Are you gonna bloom under the LED as well?