300W Appollo LED Running hotter than the others?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Corn Man, Oct 26, 2017.

1. I have all three lights at the same height in a row. When I run the two on the outside my garden is at 78 degrees, but when I run JUST the middle one it's 92 degrees. I don't know if it's relevant but the outside lights have an L shaped power cord that goes all the way in, and the middle one has a standard plug like the one I see on your website and it doesn't seem to go all the way in. I have moved my temp reader to the outside, tried a fan under it, despite my best efforts I can't seem to get the temperature down or even figure out the issue. The way they are mounted is incredibly frustrating to completely remove right now, so I haven't checked to see if the fan is running. Reached out to Appollo customer support, curious if my fellow blades will have any insight.

2. You have 1 gen 3 and 2 gen 4s

3. Is this a troll or legit? With the info here that's almost impressive, I was leaning that way but I realized I forgot to mention I bought them a couple months apart.

4. The power plug update really cooled em down...

5. In what way was I trollish?

6. You weren't at all, I am just so used to the internet it was such a straight forward answer. Didn't mean to imply anything, just wanted to make sure that was the right answer. Would you suggest a whole new unit, or just a new plug? They aren't mad expensive but would rather buy the plug.

7. I'd still check the fan 92+ sounds high for any of the earlyer generations