3000th post, figured I'd make a thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Led Zepp, Oct 5, 2012.

1. #1 Led Zepp, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    So yeah, I've been around here for awhile.. Seen the up's and down's.. I've seen the annual hordes of underage kids come and go with season change and I've witnessed the trolls massacre the forums and retreat back under their bridges..

I'd like to make a small list of epic threads I have seen over the years and salute those creators and also a shout out to some amazing blades I have seen come and go.... Whether they be dead, banned or MIA..

Threads -

Sgt Based we can change the world
    Creepiest story thread
    List 1 random fact about you (RIP :'()
    GGrass erotic incest stories
    Krispy Kushs guy in the bush thread
    Jessicuh's boob thread :hello:
    The thread about the guy who porked a chick who looked like the penguin man from Batman :laughing:

[​IMG]
    and many many more! :smoke:

JUST BECUZ U WERENT MENTIONED DOESNT MEAN I FORGET YOU!

Honourable blades whom I miss

GGrass (wherever you are big guy, we will always miss your insanely invasive posts and dirty details on the hookers you used to pick up)
    Stoner_Lukas ( didnt know you very long but you were a great guy, forever will be missed)
    SGT Based ( didnt know you but you made yourself a legend around here so you deffinetely need some recognition.. cheers man)
    Norcalpiff (literally the funniest guy ever :laughing: will be missed buddy for sure)
    Buddamonk (another great blade who got his time cut short :()
    Exodus2011 (wherever you are buddy.. one day we will meet up and hit the bong.. it is destiny)
    Mushroomsatsuji ( you old bastard.. we loved you, wish u didnt quit the bud and leave us.. miss u man, no homo)
    JesusGotBaked (another funny ass blade who had his time cut short.. cheers man and see u on the other side)
    CAPSLOCKBANDIT (I really miss ur troll posts and obssessive likes.. U really made this forum more interesting..)

and thats all I can think of right now but cheers to everyone I forgot..

Cheers blades and good vibes all around :bongin:

2. That's sweet man! I hope to be on here long enough to get a few thousand posts. Respect!

3. Right on man

4. if I was a mod I'd reset your post count to 0 just for the lulz :D

5. Gratz man.

6. Haha thanks everyone and I for sure hope you all hang around long enough to share amazing stories with your fellow blades and become renowned for the ages!

@spakky - that is pretty funny man hahah xD

7. forgot all the weed plugging threads. ya know, people puting bud up their bums and posting that shit hahahaha
    cinnasquarreesss
    where you at man?

8. Dam man there are so many threads I hve seen over the years.. so many have slipped my mind.. now that you are jogging my memory I have remembered quite a few i'll have to update op with haha :smoke: I do remmeber the guy who was legit asking if he would get high by shoving weed up his asshole haha oh god good times

9. Pfffffftttttt! I did that in like 3 months! :p

< real GC addict here haha

Keep hanging around here cool blade and congrats :yay:

10. Congrats man I've seen you around quite a bit and hope you have 3000 more posts

11. Congrats! Wish I was on here during those times but I was underage and herbless =P

12. Hey man, congrats, I enjoy your posts, and agree with the "eulogy" if that's the correct word:confused_2: I miss some of them and the threads ..get comfy for many 3000's to come. :bongin:..damn I reallly like this place haha

13. You guys need to let that sgt based shit die...

14. I didn't know budda got banned. And I was wondering were mushroom went, why'd be quit?

And congrats dude I hope u stay around for a long time

15. Thanks for all the replies peoples, and I am sure I will be around here for a long time to come! Cheers :bongin:

Last I had heard, Mushroom had to quit the ganja and didn't want this website to hold him back from moving on.. So I'm pretty sure he said a bunch of stuff he shouldn't have on purpose to get banned. It is cool though.. and I can deffinetely see where he is coming from.. cheers

16. congrats on 3k

17. I'm more OG than you ;) JK man you kick my post counts ass too, I'm on here all the time I just don't post a lot cuz I'm too stoned and lazy to type

18. Nice post and many more!!!:ey: