Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Sep 25, 2012.

1. How I got three thousand posts I have no idea. Cheers, blades.

2. 3000 of the best posts this forum has ever seen, no doubt!

Cheers, man

:laughing:

3. It's like a futuristic version of Sparta or something man... Whoa

4. Hey wait a second. I've been tricked.

You have 2977 posts, OP!

5. Give me back that rep!

6. Fucking sus man, fucking sus!

7. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Fucking sus man, fucking sus![/quote]

I posted more in that thread than I thought...

8. WTF that SUS muthasuser deleted that thread and lowered our post count. damn

9. [quote name='"futuremod"']WTF that SUS muthasuser deleted that thread and lowered our post count. damn[/quote]

Just ignore him cause he's gonna be Trollin the rest of the night.

10. This is so weird going back below the 420th post count. I remember you liked my 420th post. Il make sure to post here since you guys are cool and wont delete the thread.

11. Holy shit I did too.

Good show, ol chaps

12. All in less than a year and I still can't find anything related to MJ

13. Yeah that thread was really upping my post count, then OP had to get butthurt. I was hoping that pumpkin fest thread was gonna go somewhere but it kinda died

14. [quote name='"NorCali86"']All in less than a year and I still can't find anything related to MJ[/quote]

Lolwut

15. 17 more posts crunge you got this! was just pregaming :smoke: for the 420th post and accidently posted in the wrong thread for #420. oh well

16. So what thread are you all speaking of?

17. The thread was about this kid asking GC ways to ask a girl to homecoming. in the end it turned out he was a troll and deleted the thread.

18. [quote name='"Brohem"']So what thread are you all speaking of?[/quote]

This 18 year old swaggot was posting some stupid shit on how to "ask his sidebitch to homecoming" we flamed him for about 10 pages, he got mad and deleted it