300 Watt Led grow (#2)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Didyousneeze, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Had a bit of a soil, and hard water problem at the beginning but this is my White Widow at close to 30 days. Started LST and topped once recently, but need to get a 5-10 gallon pot to transplant before training any more. Small space and only one plant so I plan on vegging until she's a pretty decent size.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Update.. maybe a little late haha
    Switched to flower about a week ago and she's taking off. Due to space I've started early but I still expect a decent yield from her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Getting close to four weeks.. Pistols seem to be coming in heavy. Any thoughts let me know.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. lookin nice. that girl got huge when u put switched to flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah she definitely swelled, that's for sure! I counted over 12 tops but I'll prob only have 6-8 that will become bigger colas.

6. Does anyone know if I should start doing any defoliation yet? I want to get more light to lower bud sites, but not sure if it's too early yet.

7. Just curious how many times you topped her. I grew White Widow many years ago outdoors without topping and she became pretty bushy. I'm ordering some more seeds because I really enjoyed this strain. Your plant looks great!

8. I only topped once but I LST the hell out of my plants haha This time I messed up and bent her over before topping so the whole plant is practically to one side of the pot It is a great strain though and very hearty at that!
    Where do you order seeds btw? I live in a legal state but I've still been sketch to order seeds..

9. I've been ordering from Attitude Seed Bank for the past 6 years. When I lived in Hawaii it took about 5 weeks but now that I live in Vermont it's pretty fast. I always send cash and the last turnaround was just under 3 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good to know! I live in Colorado and don't mind the wait, but do you recommend not using a card?

11. U can't use a credit card with them

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, they give you 15% off if you send cash and it might even be faster!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey so here's a closeup of a couple of my buds.. just wondering if the triches look cloudy enough to harvest? I'm trying to have the more head rushy feeling so don't want too much if any amber. Please let me know.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. For that kind of high I would say to wait until the last hairs start to pull in and the smell is diminished. If the trichomes are bending over I wouldn't wait until they are all cloudy.

15. Almost all the hairs are orange but I don't think they've been receding yet? So do you recommend maybe another week or so?

16. Sure wait awhile but check your trichomes everyday so you don't go over.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just checked today and a lil better.. Still has a few clear but the first few amber have been showing. Still think I'll go another week possibly two. I have some Barneys Ayahuasca Purp, and Cookies Kush seeds coming my way so I'm amped to start on those.. especially with a second 300wt light and grow tent now haha but here's an update for shits and giggles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1