Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$300 to spend on a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeMeTraynor, Mar 1, 2010.

1. a few weeks ago, i decided to tell my parents that i smoked. at first they were really mad, but when i told them about the blunts i found in my moms drawer, the were rather chill.

anyway, my parents have decided that if i graduate high school, with 3.5+ gpa, then they will buy me a bong, and spend up to $300 on it.
    i get to pick it out, and i want something memorable, that everyone will look at it and just think, wow what a bong.
    any ideas?

Colored and Fumed Glass Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    also, im thinking about buying something like this^ to keep me going till i graduate in june :p
    any thoughts on that?

2. Wow! You have some really awesome parents! Are you getting one from a headshop, or online?

3. For that amount of money you could get a lux mini and possibly an ash catcher with it. I love my lux, very smooth hits

4. I was thinking of buying online, iv always done that, plus iv heard you get better deals online?

And ya my parents are pretty chill as long as I don't smoke in the house or mention anything to my little bro. And as I said I found my moms stash so she really can't say anything

5. i bet you had a huge ass grin on your face when you came out of nowhere with that "blunts in the drawer" comeback. haha.

6. dude what? your parents seem sick, can you adopt me? but if they are willing to buy you a bong for under 300 get a lux they are incredible, the hits are so sick.

7. #10 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
    Dude everyone is posting cheap ass shit!!
    You can buy a piece of high end glass for 300 bucks with some bargaining.
    Get a US Tube!! Uts the thickest glass you can buy. It'll last forever.

Edit:^ man I have a Lux tube myself. I have. 14" beaker bottom with a 5arm tree perc and diffused downstem. Never pay over 250 for that setup-beaker or straight. A padded bag/case for that setup would be great. Vatra makes awesome bong bags. Good shops sell these cases for tubes from 30-50 dollars.

EDIT:WAIT WAIT WAIT, you parents won't let you smoke in the house. Don't they understand how dangerous it is to smoke outside!!? Especially with large expensive paraphenalia.

Never buy a tube taller then 18". Get something with not you much drag. Pm me with any questions OP.

8. this.

9. Get an EHLE 2000ml with an ice catcher and carbon filter. They are the shit.

10. #13 Gooch_Goblin69, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    thats stupid . Spend $50 on a bong and the other 250 on an ounce of bud.

A 50 piece gets you just a high as a $300, and so does a ten doller bong.

Trust me you don't need to spend $300 on a bong.

$300 worth of glass is a terrible investment. Believe me it will got gain value.

11. Glass is not about getting higher. It's for a tastier, smoother, and mort enjoyable smoke.

OP if you want to go cheap just get an Ehle 5mm tube for around 130 or so. Pick up a case and some Beeline and that's the cheap way.

12. Until you have your own place (an apartment, NOT a dorm room), don't spend
    $300 on a piece.

13. Thanks for the Ideas, il have to look into them.

And no I can't smoke inside, but the bong is sort of a graduation present, and iv got plans to move In with a buddy after I graduate, so I can just smoke in our apartment

14. this is what i would do

get cheapest bong u can get [no carb. glass, 1+feet long not over 2]

then get a diffused downstem

and an ashcatcher

spend the rest on bud

15. #18 Kevin08, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    I would get the Migrant Beaker bottom from FMG, it's 200 bucks and 9mm thick aka bulletproof!. Haha either that or a US Tube, which will be between 2 and 3 hundred, all heavy duty tubes. Plus it's only 14 inches tall, so it's easy to hide and that makes it much more stable. Best bang for your buck imo... Don't waste your money on a cheap bong, then you will just have to drop more on another one when you break it.

16. illadelph 5mm

17. Just get an Incredibowl

***Dragonriot prepares for the flaming that is about to begin***